Mon. Jul 4th, 2022

Category: Divorce papers

female divorce how cha get khulla and divorce how to make when you are in a foreign country and you will have to send the power of attorney through Pakistan embassy and your attorney appear in court on your behalf and after this court issue decree of khulla and after this process of union council take three months and notice send to husband and there is reconciliation procedure.